[WikiEN-l] Re: What's the word?

limholt at excite.com limholt at excite.com
Thu Mar 11 15:39:13 UTC 2004

---
If you must use another word, I'd suggest ''Intact'' or ''Integral''. We used to use integral in developing a product element. It means that this element, as reviewed, is a whole, self-contained, unit of work. It may need revision in future to tie correctly with other elements, and adjustments may occur during final testing. This is somewhat similar to Wiki, where nothing is ever final oe ''Complete''.

Actually, thre's nothing wrong with complete, even without the quotes. The Wiki philosophy inplies that anything can be changed if we collectively find a better way.