[WikiEN-l] The 3-revert rule

Charles Matthews charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Thu Mar 11 07:58:35 UTC 2004

Nikola Smolenski wrote

>>Charles Matthews wrote:
>> Agree.  One day we might get faction-fighting, which would be a splitting
> issue.  But I don't see that yet as a serious danger.

>Factions fighting against single users are not a serious danger?

What I meant: group versus group fighting, as factions, could be schismatic.
If that did happen, it would be a threat at a level not seen on Wikipedia.
But for all the talk (basically as if there was left-right polarization) I
don't think that there is much risk of that happening.  A few people make
tendentious edits, that's all.

As I wrote in another posting here, I think there is some unpleasantness to
be found if you look hard.

Charles