[WikiEN-l] Re: Transition to WikiDemocracy

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 10 17:58:53 UTC 2004

You did not understand me. I do not suggest that every one takes the
role of an arbitrator in turn. I suggest that the pool of arbitrator is
larger, and that people in *that* pool take turns.

Similarly, I honestly believe that there would be some benefit if some
sysops found themselves not sysops from time in time.