[WikiEN-l] Bird

Arno M redgum46 at lycos.com
Wed Mar 10 09:39:54 UTC 2004

"You can either start allowing open discussion within
 the Wikipedia namespace, allow writers to rework or
totally repudiate their earlier work, and deal with me
 as a surly collaborator, or you can deal with my
 effort from outside your so-called community for a
long, long time. And it appears you have the hard part
 of the bargain, because all I have to do is watch and
 decide if I will make quality contributions that
 advance human understanding or if I will battle this
collectivity to my last breath because I have found it
 to be a dangerous authoritarian cult.  + +If you
 don't like being pushed around and feel you have the
 moral high ground, I know how you feel. Because I am
 absolutely confident of my stern approach, am
completely fatigued of a mealy mouthed lies from
 educators who are trying to make knowledge a trade
 secret, and I have little to loose and everything to
 gain by fighting with all of my might wherever the
 battle might present."

So what is Jimbo's response to this little edict? Another "all you need is love" approach?