[WikiEN-l] Re: DNA controversy: 168, Lir, Mav, and Erik

Anthere anthere8 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 8 19:02:56 UTC 2004

Hello Steve,

I appreciate the whole piece of what you wrote, though I do not agree on
all of it.

But one thing hits me real hard.

It is the comment you make saying this "That 168 would blank Erik's
 > pages, however, really upsets me.  It is childish and unconstructive
 > and
 > shows absolutely no interest in being part of a community and working
 > with others."

I saw NO evidence of this.

This is 168 contributions list

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=Special:Contributions&target=168...

I see no indication that 168 blanked Erik page.

These are Erik pages
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=User:Eloquence&action=history
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=User_talk:Eloquence&action=history

There is NO evidence that 168 vandalised Erik pages

I think 168 never did that. If he did, it was not on Erik pages. And it
is the first I hear about it.

That sounds like witch hunt.

The fact you say that this behavior is childish and unacceptable and a
clear sign he can't participate to the community, because he vandalised
Erik pages, and that finally you suggest banning him.... is
just...letting me... totally abashed.

I hope no one will ban him without checking facts and without offering
him this arbitration he requested so much to justify himself.

Yes, I can communicate with 168, but not to announce him he was banned
for having vandalised Erik pages among other vandalisms.

It is impressive how things can turn.