[WikiEN-l] DNA, mediation AND arbitration

sannse sannse at delphiforums.com
Sun Mar 7 10:40:48 UTC 2004

There is no doubt in my mind that this needs to go to arbitration urgently.
As far as I know the arbitration committee is still only taking referrals
via Jimbo.

I believe Anthere has already asked Jimbo to refer it on, but in case she
hasn't or in case he missed it: please Jimbo, can you refer the 168../ mav
dispute to the arbitration committee urgently.

Thanks

sannse