[WikiEN-l] User talk page spamming (policy suggestion)

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Sat Mar 6 15:52:11 UTC 2004

One thing that happened recently was that a user, I actually forget his name
and the issue, decided he would crosspost some concern to all the members of
the arbitration committee. He had no case under consideration, just wanted
to cover his bases by "informing" all of us. Not too serious but just
nonsense.

The policy, if any, need to contain language like "excessive", "irrelevant",
etc. to properly characterize the nuisance character of spamming.

Fred