[WikiEN-l] Blocked user: Jesus Chirst

Rick giantsrick13 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 6 08:42:54 UTC 2004

He was also spending all of his time writing nonsense on user pages and otherwise not contributing.

RickK

"Poor, Edmund W" <Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com> wrote:
I blocked a user whose handle is "Jesus Chirst".

It should be self-evident that this is an unacceptable user name.

I feel very strongly about this, and I feel my action though unilateral
is justified. Our username policy is clear.

If his aim is to contribute to the encyclopedia, he can pick a less
provocative user name. If he has some other name, then he has no right
to register at all.

I expect Mav and Jimbo to back me up on this, or my vacation will be
permanent.

Ed Poor
Bureaucrat