[WikiEN-l] Arbitration

Martin Harper martin at myreddice.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Mar 4 23:39:01 UTC 2004

> I would like to point out to them that the matters of Wik and
> Anthony were referred to them two weeks ago, and that we have
> not received an update.

For Wik we have agreed more or less on findings of fact, but need
to decide on remedies (if any) and provide details.

The case of Anthony has not yet been accepted, with the score
standing at two votes to accept, one vote to reject. The backlog of
Wik, Plautus, and Irismeister, may be discouraging votes to accept.

[[wikipedia:requests for arbitration]] and related pages have the gory
details.

-Martin