[WikiEN-l] Re: Re: Trading with the Enemy

Dan Drake dd at dandrake.com
Tue Mar 2 19:36:19 UTC 2004

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 19:10:27 UTC, Ray Saintonge
<saintonge at telus.net> wrote:

> Those of us who are outside of the United States do not see the
> President of the United States as the leader of the "free world"; we see
> him only as the leader of those countries in the free world where the
> majority voted for him.

Not to get political or anything, but Which are those?
There's only one country where the majority could have voted for him, and
it didn't.
Where does that leave us?

--
Dan Drake
dd at dandrake.com
http://www.dandrake.com

Whoever tries to imagine perfection simply reveals his own emptiness.
 --George Orwell