[WikiEN-l] Croatian "bureaucrat" request

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Tue Mar 2 18:20:37 UTC 2004

I don't like to "ssh" in to the database, especially when it's not the English database. So would Erik or Tim take care of this? (I don't think you have to wait a week...)
----
denny

Maybe this is the wrong place, but I'd like to ask for bureaucratship on the Croatian Wikipedia. The request on the inlwiki-l mailing list, it seems, have not been seen. I have made quite some edits on the English and German Wikipedia, I am here for months, I didn't get into any edit wars, and I have a long history of edits on the Croatian Wikipedia (the only Wikipedia I asked for adminship. It was granted immeadiatly then). I don't ask for bureaucratship because I want the power, but in order to achieve greater autonomy and independence for the Croatian Wikipedia. If this is the wrong place to ask, I kindly ask to be forgiven and to be told, where to ask actually, but I thought, only developers can make anyone a bureaucrat, and well, our developers are not seperated by language, so I can ask here as well (thinking, that the number of Croatian speaking developers is probably pretty small :). --denny vrandečić 16:24, Feb 26, 2004 (UTC)

Support:

--Uncle Ed 18:26, 26 Feb 2004 (UTC)
Denny is the heart and soul of the Croatian Wikipedia. -- Zmaj 07:23, 27 Feb 2004 (UTC)
--cprompt 16:57, 27 Feb 2004 (UTC)
It doesn't make much sense not to do this :) --Shallot 02:30, 29 Feb 2004 (UTC)

Tally: 4 support, 0 oppose -- ends 16:24, Mar 4, 2004 (UTC)