[WikiEN-l] Good news!

Jimmy Wales jwales at bomis.com
Tue Mar 2 16:08:31 UTC 2004

You know what would be great?  If we had a standard form for people to
use.  You could mail to to this person by paper mail with a return
address to the Wikimedia Foundation, and when the permissions come in,
I can store them for future due diligence on the part of a publisher
or reuser or whatever.

It could be carefully worded by the community so as not to frighten
people.  :-)

--Jimbo