[WikiEN-l] Mr-Natural-Health banned until 2 Oct

Matthew Brown morven at byz.org
Sat Jun 26 10:21:44 UTC 2004

David Gerard writes:
> One question (and I don't mean to sound churlish): if MNH comes back
on
> 2nd October and starts doing the same stuff again, will it take
another
> few months for this to be acted upon?

I think this is an important issue.  While I would like the arbitration
committee to be somewhat faster, taking our time over 'first-time
offenders' at least makes sure that a considered decision is reached.
However, I do think that subsequent violations after one banning should
be rather more fast-track than that.  If a user is 'violating their
probation' by doing the exact same thing they did last time -- I don't
see the complexity.  I do see an appearance of toothlessness.

-Morven