[WikiEN-l] Re: This isn't a theoretical issue; its real.

Charles Matthews charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Fri Jun 25 20:43:33 UTC 2004

Anthere wrote

> But, I do care that someone feels he is threatened in his real life
> because of his wikipedia activity.

I care too.  I care less for the following reasons (a) crying wolf (b) I
knew the name, without specially wanting to (c) past UseNet prominence, and
the one that is also in need of a mention: bullies - and I have a deep
hatred of that type - would obviously use a certain type of threat with a
certain type of person.  What can be done, should be.

Charles