[WikiEN-l] Re: What's the issue?

Christopher Mahan chris_mahan at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 24 20:12:46 UTC 2004

--- Timwi <timwi at gmx.net> wrote:

>> ...blah blah...
> are incomprehensible to common folk such as myself. :-p

Let's all recall that the W is international.

> The problem with these awards is that
> each
> award makes *one* person happy, and a *load* of people unhappy.

Indeed, so in keeping with Drew Carey's TV show Who's Line Is It
Anyway, everybody gets 1000 points.

In any case. If you want to thank someone for their contrubution:
Send them a personal email. Make it sweet, like: "Thank you for
working on Wikipedia. I personally appreciate your hard work."

=====
Chris Mahan
818.943.1850 cell
chris_mahan at yahoo.com