[WikiEN-l] Violation of blocking policy by user "40277"

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Thu Jun 24 11:35:33 UTC 2004

Your edit appears unobjectionable, and while it might be considered
controversial, even tenditious, is factual although it is to a certain
extent background as opposed to figure. After all, "the poor are always with
us." However, regardless of how right you are you cannot revert more than 3
times.

As to discussion of the phrase you added, I don't see any discussion by you
either on the talk page. The persistance of poverty during even the most
prosperous times in the United States belongs in Wikipedia somewhere,
perhaps in the article for every President, perhaps in the article Economy
of the United States.

Fred