[WikiEN-l] What's the issue?

Charles Matthews charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Thu Jun 24 08:19:57 UTC 2004

>. Whatever we do, if anything, I offer
> my assistance, because the more welcome we make good writers feel, the
> longer they stay, and the more welcome we make weak writers feel, the
> stronger they get.
>
> Denni

Could we all just agree that we will all work to promote a good atmosphere,
in whatever aspect of WP we are involved?

Maybe this sounds too like WikiLove soft soap; but surely it defines what
the aim is.  I find quite a contrast between folk who use words like
'stupid' in edit summaries, and those who find something pleasant to say;
and that is not so related to their Wikipedian productivity.  A culture of
mutual recognition and support is what it's about.

Charles