[WikiEN-l] Re: Long pages

Bill Konrad bkonrad123 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 23 21:08:45 UTC 2004

I agree with Charles that categories are not fully adequate to replace
lists, even in cases where the list is unannotated. One use that I often
take advantage of is the Related Changes feature to check if anyone has
added new articles from a red link on a list (or edited one that I may not
have had on my watchlist). It seems to me (at least presently) that Related
Changes does not work for categories -- it only shows changes to articles
linked to in the text on the category page.

Bill Konrad