[WikiEN-l] Re: Proof of my ignorance

Mark Richards marich712000 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 15 01:48:26 UTC 2004

Erm, while I'm the first to admit my ignorance on many
matters, can someone fill me in on the purpose of this
thread? I don't believe I have ever come across this
user.
I have to say I assumed it was a comment on my
opinions on bans and blocks!
Mark

http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/br/2001/11/27/stories/2001112700100400.htm

http://www.hindu.com/2004/05/17/stories/2004051709801200.htm