[WikiEN-l] Re: Anthere has abused her authority

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 14 04:58:24 UTC 2004

Hmmm

The *2 of you* had been doing exactly *3 reverts*.
Plus, there was not much discussion in the talk page.
There was *no reason* to think discussion would start eventually,
without a little bit of help.
Plus, I had never edited that article.
So, I think I was acting fairly.

Robert, I would like to clarify something.
I have nothing against your faith.
You would be amazed at the depth of my ignorance with regards to the
Palestinian conflict and various positions on the matter. I think you
would not find anyone more neutral than I on all Wikipedia :-)

Please, do believe I know you are undoubtely more knowledgeable than I
on the topic. I am convinced of your expertise.

Now, I think the right place for you to head to is the discussion page :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk%3APalestinian_views_of_the_peace_process
and the right thing to do is to go on with the discussion with your peers.

Perhaps a neutral mediator might help all of you to reach an
understanding ? Would anyone feels like helping Robert and Mirv ?