[WikiEN-l] Re: Blocking without following policy

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 12 09:21:02 UTC 2004

I have no opinion with regards to LT.

I know some people I trust, do not think JRR is 142.

Two cases

* if JRR is 142 : then the argument he should be banned for being a
reincarnation fits with the policy.

* if JRR is NOT 142 : then JRR activity is only meant to irritate people
in the community. That is a pure trolling issue. And this, deserve
**either banning
**or dropping the whole topic, stopping discussing it, as should be done
with any good troll.

I trust Heph (even if I know that he is a bit hot on the ban button
sometimes :-)), I know not Guanaco much (but I think he is totally
acting within the rules, so he must not feel the community does not
support him, he is acting well). And I also feel like you have a point.

I read your mail, but unfortunately must go for the day.
I suggest that we see what is the feedback of other people on this
issue. Certainly, we can find a common ground between all of you.

Ant