[WikiEN-l] Re: Innapropriate bans

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 11 04:51:34 UTC 2004

That is presumption of innocence which is totally forgotten

* blocking is done without AC consideration first to the case

* reverting of dozen of edits is made, regardless of the quality of the
edits; in effect blind reversion resulted in

** removing perfectly accurate categories, which resulted in people
losing time to put them back
** restoring spelling mistake that the banned user had corrected

* letting RK go wild again on ethical topic.

I understand why Heaph blocked the guy, but in effect
=>consequence number 1 (block) is saying "we do not trust AC to do what
it should o"

=>consequence number 2 : deliberate impoverishment of the encyclopedia
(reinsertion of mistake to enforce a ban) plus addition of work load for
Bryan Derksen and I, who had to revert back the reversion, to restore
the good edits manually

=>consequence number 3 : RK is removing again whole parts of articles,
plus adding very unnice comments, which are irritating me *greatly*.

I feel like censorship from RK is on its way again. And I do not think
this is good.

I think this is just plain bad.