[WikiEN-l] MNH is still mass reverting articles.

Robert rkscience100 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 11 02:42:19 UTC 2004

Mr-Natural-Health, is still doing non-stop reversions of
any edits to the alternative medicine articles. He is
filling it with personal testimonies, and deleting widely
used English definitions.

He has driven away a large number of users who wanted to
add some science to this article; people have written me
privately saying that they have given up on Wikipedia
because of his abuse.

We can allow him to do hundreds of mass-reversions, and
push away yet more people, or we can finally ban him.

And yes, he hasn't retracted his threat to me, that he
knows I am a Jew, and that he is a Nazi who lives near me.
So I guess the question is whether or not the Wiki-En list
considers implied death threats, censorship, and
mass-reversions the proper way to improve the encyclopedia.

The other articles I have edited and written this week,
more than a dozen, have been MNH free, and there have been
no problems. Mr-Natural-Health is again the common
denomination.

Robert (RK)