Dueling (was Re: [WikiEN-l] Protesting my ban)

Svyatoslav Igorevich svyatoslav_igorevich at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 10 21:37:45 UTC 2004

"Perhaps a duel would help? Swords or pistols? ;)"

:)

As I said, perhaps the gauntlet was best aimed not at
Mr. Bauer but at any who feel a grievance towards my
stated ideology, in general.

I do feel very strongly that in order to achieve
fairness in the WN article, I'm going to be required
to engage in a full-blown discussion of all things WN
with my Wikipedian opponents.

As much as I dislike giving good advice to potential
opponents, I deplore an easy contest even more: if I
am fortunate enough to engage them in such a debate, I
suggest they bring their "A" game.