[WikiEN-l] Protesting my ban

Theresa Robinson robinst at MIT.EDU
Thu Jun 10 18:59:17 UTC 2004

> Wikipedia policy also requires a "sympathetic"
> treatment of subjects, in addition to a "neutral" one.

Wikipedia does not have a sympathetic point of view policy.  Now, your
views should definitely be represented in the article, but so should those
of your opponents.  I haven't looked at the article in question but as
long as you're only adding accurate and attributed information about the
views of white nationalists you should be fine.  On the other hand,
deletions of criticism or insertions of unverifiable information are
likely to be deleted.

moink