[WikiEN-l] Too Much on his Plate?

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Thu Jun 10 11:38:46 UTC 2004

This may partially result from 172 attempting to do too much, editing and
watching more articles than he has time to properly attend to. Proper
attending to an article including the time and willingness to take time to
discuss the article with others and accomodate others views in a graceful
way. This was definitely a part of what we ran into with Wik.

Thus dispute resolution tends to be shortcutted with reverts and treats of
reverts taking the place of discussion and research.

Fred