[WikiEN-l] [[Media coverage of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict]]

Delirium delirium at hackish.org
Thu Jun 10 05:20:37 UTC 2004

Viajero wrote:

>This evening, I chanced upon the following article:
>
>  [[Media coverage of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict]]
>
>How is it possible, with all our well-formulated theories of NPOV and our vigilant editors, that such an horrendous text remains on the wikipedia? I have listed it on VfD (but it appears that it has been there before).
>
>I am disgusted.

If you're that easily disgusted, you must not have edited any
Israeli-Palestinian articles on Wikipedia.  A huge number are rabidly
biased, probably an equal number to either side.  [[List of villages
destroyed during the 1948 Arab-Israeli war]] is still there, despite
being listed on VfD several times, for example, and it hardly seems
worth listing it again, despite it being a biased collection of
unreliable data taken solely from a single openly biased source (some
site advocating the "right of return" for Palestinians displaced in the
1948 war).

-Mark