Summary style (was Re: [WikiEN-l] Response to Bryan Derken)

Abe Sokolov abesokolov at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 9 06:17:26 UTC 2004

maveric149 at yahoo.com:

"The ability to write good summaries is a rarer trait than the ability to
write at length on a subject. Let those who can summarize help improve the
article series by making it useful to people who don't want to read for an
hour."

Are you saying that I can't. FYI, I've written dozens of brief articles on
broad subjects too. I just don't list them on my user page because I don't
want to give stalkers a guidebook.

-172