[WikiEN-l] Ed Poor's abuse of admin powers

Abe Sokolov abesokolov at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 9 03:43:24 UTC 2004

I think that a number of users have been misunderstanding my posting. I was
not calling Ed Poor's activities on the mailing list an abuse of admin
powers. This was just an attempt by Ed Poor to poison the well against me so
that he could get his way on the Pinochet article, where he did abuse admin
powers.

His unprotection of the Pinochet article and minutes later his restoration
of the version favored by VeryVerily (but opposed by roughly 90% of the
users who've participated in the discussion on the talk page) were the
abuses to which I was referring.

-172