[WikiEN-l] re: Ed Poor's abuse of admin powers

bada nedwa badanedwa at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 8 19:31:03 UTC 2004

reply to 172:

What would be the reaction if I unprotected the Pinochet article and changed
the content to my preferred version?

172 did so to the east germany page.  but without unprotecting.

My changes would be reverted and actions would be taken against me swiftly.

no such reaction occured in the above case.

What Ed Poor did was no different. He was a party in the dispute and he used
admin powers to ram his way through.

correct.

these matters should be moved to the relavent talk pages.

bad