[WikiEN-l] WikiEN-l list administrators

Brion Vibber brion at pobox.com
Mon Jun 7 23:07:34 UTC 2004

This list's moderation queue doesn't seem to be regularly maintained.
I've just gone through the last month and a half's held messages to
delete the spam and let through the legit messages from non-subscribers;
sorry if I missed some, but there were a *lot* of accumulated messages.

I'm adding myself and Jeronim as list administrators, so held messages
should be let through more swiftly from now on.

(Our mailing lists hold messages from non-subscribers so that you guys
don't see the barrels of spam that hit the list addresses.)

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)