[WikiEN-l] Re: A first encounter with Categories

Viajero viajero at quilombo.nl
Mon Jun 7 09:27:07 UTC 2004

On 06/07/04  at 12:57 AM, Anthere <anthere9 at yahoo.com> said:

> Well, I regret that all what people understood of my proposal was the
> final comment on bots. It was not a bot proposal I was suggesting, but a
>  team working proposal, something a bit like a wikiproject, in order to
> reduce current anarchy on category organisation.

> No one commented on anything, but on this bot issue; so I gather my
> suggestion was not interesting. Never mind :-)

Actually, it was a good suggestion. I left a message on Camembert's talk page yesterday asking him if he wanted to coordinate with classical music categories with me and a similar message on another user's page who is interested in Latin American topics. Alas, this was shortly before the database server went belly-up...

V.