[WikiEN-l] Stan Shebs

Abe Sokolov abesokolov at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 5 06:15:36 UTC 2004

Re: "Well, I've spent a bunch of time in the library checking 172's content,
and found some serious problems. Unfortunately, my attempts to discuss
it were so frustrating that I turned away from those articles, and it
now falls to others to fix them."

Bullshit. I gave you a detailed list of suggested readings on [[History of
the United States (1980-present), including some journal articles and books
reviews that were relatively quick reads. You never really got back to me
since then.