[WikiEN-l] Response to RickK

Abe Sokolov abesokolov at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 2 20:43:41 UTC 2004

Re: "Please.  Have you EVER made an edit that didn't attack the US and
defend all of these dictators?  If so, please point it out."

Responding to this should be beneath my dignity, but anyway here's one
example. Another user who is a critic of "anti-Americanism," like yourself,
wrote the following about my article on Franco-U.S. relations: "172, thank
you for this article. ''That'' is the way an encyclopedia article,
especially about a subject many think sensitive, should be written." (see
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=User_talk:172&diff=3774174&oldid=3769240)