[WikiEN-l] Blocked IP list is inaccurate

Andrew Lih andrew.lih at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 04:45:12 UTC 2004

I'm not sure what is meant by "incorrect," can you elaborate?

Multiple blocks can be made for a given IP, and the time can be
changed to whatever period desired. But all blocks for that IP will be
cleared upon the earliest expiration of the block. At least that was
the latest behaviour described by Tim Starling on IRC.

-Andrew (User:Fuzheado)