[WikiEN-l] Re: Boston meeting???? making it later

Brian Corr BCorr at NEAction.org
Thu Jul 29 03:00:59 UTC 2004

Great minds think alike! While this discussion was going on, Ed and I were
emailing and Ed made reservations @ the S&S Restaurant in Cambridge, MA. We
can start arriving as early as 1:00 P.M., but since some of us will
undoubtedly be late, our reservation is officially for 2:00 to 4:30. And we
should "take care of the waitress" if we want to linger any further.

Currently there are 10 people signed up (not counting Jimbo), and the
details on attendees, location, and directions can all be found on
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jimbo_Wales/Boston>

I had already sent some emails to other people in the Boston area earlier
today, and it's already posted on Recentchanges as per Jimbo's suggestion
as well as on Goings on (thanks Raul654).

Thanks, Brian