[WikiEN-l] Viajero/Zero and Lance6 - POV terms

Harry Smith lance6wins at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 28 20:31:14 UTC 2004

Ray,

You suggest that we add "as determined by a duly
constituted tribunal." to the wikipedia definition of
murder.

in the case at hand, July 23 slaying (NPOV?) of Hassan
Al-Zanin (sp?) either the group of individuals siting
the weapon on his family's property/land where at
"duly constituted tribunal" or were not.

Are we suggesting that this status arose during the
disagreement with the family or are we saying that the
group of individuals siting the weapon had the status
of "duly constituted tribunal" before they arrived?

Seems hard to make either claim for this group of
individuals, dont you think?

Sincerely,

Lance6Wins

ps.  Where is Zero0000 in all this?  Clearly he has an
opinion on the matter, else this thread would not
exist!