[WikiEN-l] Arbitration Committee election schedule

Michael Snow wikipedia at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 28 01:34:53 UTC 2004

For anyone who hasn't heard yet, we are having a special election to
fill two vacancies on the Arbitration Committee through the end of the
year. Some of the discussion leading up to this was on wikipedia-l, but
as we were reminded there, wikien-l is the correct place to post about
issues specific to the English Wikipedia.

We have set the timeline so that candidates must present themselves by
the end of Monday, August 2. The election itself will start on
Wednesday, August 4 and continue for 10 days through Friday, August 13.
All users who have been registered for 3 months may vote. See the
election page for more information:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Arbitration_Committee_Elections_July_2004

--Michael Snow