[WikiEN-l] Re: Zero's ban

S. Vertigo sewev at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 27 20:39:11 UTC 2004

Hes going by the name of Lance6wins by the way.

He and I have been working together on how to treat
these articles - Ive rewritten Tali Hatuel, and have
been trading critiques on the Qurei article.

As long as he makes all his edits logged in as Lance -
I dont see a good enough reason for a ban at this
time. Pages can and should be protected at the outself
of trouble erupting; any case you want to make against
Lance should be done on WP:RFAR, where it looks to be
accepted.