[WikiEN-l] "The Register" is making fun of us

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Mon Jul 26 13:28:48 UTC 2004

"Don't bite the hand that feeds you."

It would have been better to reply with mild explanations of how our
Buckminster Fuller article wasn't really a "plug" for Drexler than to
issue a shrill denunciation or (shudder) to loft an f-word at them. If
those were the only two who wrote, than I suggest in the future we get
together and coordinate our strategy for responding.

Anyone care to form or join a Public Relations committee? First order of
business would be to send an apology to The Register and assure them
that the "wankers" who flamed them were not speaking officially for our
project. We might also ask for suggestions on improving our article
about their newspaper...

Ed Poor
Fiddler and Bureaucrat