[WikiEN-l] Russian constitutional crisis of 1993 (some responses)

Sj 2.718281828 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 20:13:49 UTC 2004

Fred,

This is unfair.  Regardless of how much you trust 172, that article is
better-referenced
than most of Wikipedia's great articles -- one of the reasons that it
was featured despite
its tone.  Please take out any anger you have towards this article on
the peer review
system, so that we can make it better.