[WikiEN-l] Russian constitutional crisis of 1993

blankfaze blankfaze at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 13:52:19 UTC 2004

> Today's featured article is a delightful read, but strikes me as
> terribly one-sided.  The adjectives applied to Yeltsin in this
> conflict are consistently negative, and the advjectives applied to his
> opponents are consistently positive.  The reality is much more
> complex.

I noticed that too, Jimbo.  I was copyediting it yesterday and noticed
that it's pretty much demonising Yeltsin the whole way through.  I
would have tried to NPOV it, but I really don't know too much about
the subject.  Maybe in the future we should put together an NPOV crew
to check featured articles...