[WikiEN-l] Re: Dev request re rollback

zero 0000 nought_0000 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 23 02:08:01 UTC 2004

--- David Gerard <fun at thingy.apana.org.au> wrote:
> If we're going to have a rollback button, I have a request: a text
box
> for a meaningful summary next to it. It can start filled with the
> present default summary, but make it easy to make a rollback
meaningful.

David's idea is something I decide (but never get around) to ask
for every time I use the rollback feature.  It would make the
feature much more flexible and also make us sysops look a bit less
like a lot of cold bastards who can't be bothered explaining why they
are reverting something.  So I would like to ask the developers to
please consider this.  Thanks muchly.

Zero.