[WikiEN-l] Re: Chillove, pedophilia, NPOV, and Wikipedia

Mark Richards marich712000 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 20 18:44:35 UTC 2004

Yes, however morally repugnant we and most of the
world might find this, stating that there are some
people who hold this POV and linking to material that
they produce is NPOV. It is not acceptable to pretend
that such people do not exist. We must, of course, put
this in the context of the general feeling in society
that this is reprehensible.
Mark