[WikiEN-l] Stop the bus: threats are out of line

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Mon Jul 19 17:02:45 UTC 2004

I placed the following warning on the user talk page of Stopthebus18:

"You aren't allowed to threaten other Wikipedians, in case you didn't
know. Your remarks on my user talk page were out of line. Kindly confine
your comments to the topic of improving the Wikipedia, or failing that
just be friendly. Otherwise, I'll have to ask the arbitration committee
to look into this matter. --Uncle Ed 16:56, 19 Jul 2004 (UTC)"

This was in response to

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=User_talk:Ed_Poor&diff=472917
3&oldid=4729140

...the latest in a series of increasingly hostile remarks.

Ed Poor