[WikiEN-l] Re: Categories for images?

Matthew Trump wikipedia at decumanus.com
Sat Jul 17 15:21:55 UTC 2004

Well perhaps I did misunderstand. I work with databases for a living,
but I didn't pick up on that as corruption :) I think both solutions
could work. However, I'm not convinced that we would need to enforce
things like that. I think users are intelligent enough to make the
distinction, providing the convention is made clear enough. I think
both solutions could work. I tend to favor separate categories
because that would be my personal expectation.