[WikiEN-l] Context

Simonides of Ceos simonidesofceos at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 15 07:03:56 UTC 2004

Someone sent an alert about a message that had to do with me, and I was not too surprised to read another wave of flatulence from a master baiter. I do not wish to waste much time on this pathetic, tortured little creature who calls himself RK, who finds his daily redemption in mountains of lies, slander, stalking people (like me) from article to article, instigating trouble, and who takes pride in being a charlatan (by making edits to articles he does not have the faintest idea about, ex. Philosophy), a victim (re: his almost daily accusations of anti-Semitism), and a fraudulent crusader (re: his daily strawman attacks, ex. "Muslim and Christian apologetics", which have nothing to do with me but are a reference to a passage, written by someone else, that RK kept deleting for no reason and I merely restored.) But I don't want to depress anyone reading this nonsensical material for the nth time - surely some of you share my amusement when RK calls people on NPOV, RK who keeps leaving
 "Nazipedia" but for some reason doesn't fail to return to throw mud at even more people, who deletes anything he doesn't like without explanation or discussion, then wails "censorship!" and "no discussion!" when his versions are rebuffed and no one replies to his screeds; who, hilariously, wrote yesterday that "The only criticism that we should have, or link to, is encyclopedia scholarly criticis" - this from a regular spammer of flotsam!

For anyone who wishes to understand the difference between my "out of control" edits and the extremely careful edits of RK and co., here are some links, which contain further links:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Requests_for_comment/RK2

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Requests_for_mediation#User:Simonides_and_User:Jayjg.2C_User:RK.2C_User:Humus_sapiens_.2B_others

One of the pages that is not linked above is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophy, which had to be protected because the little worm started following me around today (I spent a long time making extensive edits to the article last night, which fellow contributors were more or less fine with), also making an appearance at an article I created earlier and corrected yesterday http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Possible_crisis_in_Western_publishing . If a user could be banned on grounds of harrassment, I believe RK would have been kicked out a while ago.

Anyway, I'm off, but I AM sorry that you all have to be exposed to such banalities, and I hope the rest of your day is more interesting.