[WikiEN-l] Re: Wikipedians meeting in Boston (was: Passing through)

Brian Corr BCorr at NEAction.org
Wed Jul 14 17:25:52 UTC 2004

I'm, proposing that we go ahead and do it at the S&S -- It's a decent-sized
place, there's parking and it's about 10 minutes from the subway, and it's
vegetarian-friendly. I've posted more detailed info, directions , and links
to menus at the bottom of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jimbo_Wales/Boston

The only thing left to decide is the time and duration.... Any suggestions
from attendees?

Thanks,
Brian (Bcorr)