[WikiEN-l] Child lover article

Robert rkscience100 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 14 14:24:19 UTC 2004

Viajero writes:
> The term "childlover" appears, presumably for tactical
> reasons, to be essentially a synonym for pedophilia,
> so shouldn't the contents of the page simply be
> merged with [[Pedophilia]], which already has a
> one-line paragraph on the term?

I agree absolutely. This should be done immediately.

> Also, I am not in favor of moralizing, even indirectly,
> but if there is clinical evidence that sex with children
> is not healthy, that surely it should be reported.

Agreed. And there is a huge amount of such research. Our
article should pick a dozen separate studies on this
subject, and summarize each study separately. Build up this
article with scientific evidence.

> The text as it now stands reads like a defense against a
> charge which is not explicitly made evident.

In other words, it is pro-pediphillia propaganda.

There's a good South Park episode on this issue, btw.

Robert (RK)