[WikiEN-l] Re: Wikipedia in the news

leonard.vertighel at web.de leonard.vertighel at web.de
Tue Jul 13 16:35:40 UTC 2004

> On the contrary, it is a safe assumption that someone who is careless
> about grammar and spelling is also careless about factual accuracy.

Nope, I don't agree with that. I know several persons at the university who write excellent papers with a spelling and grammar (in their native tounge even!) that makes me wonder how they got through elementary school. But I do dislike carelessness about grammar and spelling nonetheless.

[[User:Leonard Vertighel]]